6.8.13

Shiro Japanese Perth

Hello Perth food lovers,

If you love japanese food feel free to read on :)

I was taken to SHIRO JAPANESE RESTAURANT for dinner and it was like errmagawd delicious, it was like artsy fartsy food that was actually edible!

DINNER




Soft shell crab








Some fried Chicken 





Pork belly



Beef 





LUNCH

I came back to Shiro and took my mum & bro because of how amazing my dinner experience was! However I didn't realise that they serve total different menus for lunch & dinner. FOL. I think we went for the set A,B & D menu.


Tempura 

Miso & Salad

Sushi


Sashimi


My brother had the salmon bento box



Mum had the Beef Bento Box


I had the Chicken Bento Box



OVERALL

I think dinner was beyond amazing! Every dish we had was exquisite in taste. I usually don't crazily rave much about food because I'm an asshole of a picky eater. BUT DINNER WAS SHOO GOOT. It has pretty views, nice for a special occasion book a booth. If you ever go, try try try the soft shell crab! Give the pork belly a miss though. Beef & Chicken dish was pretty up there too :) sorry about not including the dishes name in this review, I have food menu amnesia hahah. 

DON'T GO THERE FOR LUNCH unless you want to be spending shit loads of money over something you can get at a food court. Yes it was that crap. Spent over $100 for bento boxes T_T


They take online reservations visit www.shiroizakaya.com/

SHIRO
150c St Georges Terrace  Perth WA 6000
(08) 9486 1293




No comments:

Post a Comment

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-41641145-1', 'thesummerjade.blogspot.com'); ga('send', 'pageview');